Heavy Metal Wrestling returns to The Guillotine on September 28th, 2018 for the culmination of the first round of the BEXAR KNUCKLES CHAMPIONSHIP TOURNAMENT! The Bexar Knuckles Championship will be the first Championship introduced to Heavy Metal Wrestling, and after the first round of matches, the athletes of Heavy Metal are clamoring to taste gold for the first time.
– SHIGEYUKI KAWAHARA, the youngster from Yokohama, Japan, will be put to possibly his biggest test to date when he returns to the United States to face off against “The Leader of the Rabbit Tribe” PAUL LONDON! Paul London is known around the world as one of the most eccentric and dynamic professional wrestlers to ever lace up a pair of boots. Will the man who makes everything look #EASY be able to defeat The Intrepid Time Traveler known as Paul London? Be there on September 28th to find out!
– After a thrilling match in August, THOMAS SHIRE looks to prove that he’s the heavy hitter of Heavy Metal Wrestling. If he’s able to pick up a win on September 28th, there’s no doubt that he’ll be considered one of the best in the state of Texas. That’s because he’s facing off against PIERRE CARL OUELLET, the madman otherwise known as PCO! A 30 year veteran of professional wrestling, PCO has revolutionized independent wrestling in 2018 with brutal strikes and a meanstrike a mile long. He’ll make his Heavy Metal debut on September 28th when he takes on The King of Hoss Island!
Live music! Full bar with great specials! Awesome food truck! Killer wrestling! ALL FOR JUST $10! You won’t find an experience like Heavy Metal Wrestling anywhere else.
– “The Pink Dream” ALEX GRACIA and a mystery partner versus MYKA and RAYCHELL
– GREAT SCOTT
– TERRALE TEMPO
– “The Heavy Metal Berzerker” RUBEN STEEL
– KIEFER BARTEK
– “Always Ready” KODY LANE
– “The Scholar” ETHAN PRICE
…and SO MUCH MORE!